Earn money with Bryton!
We strive to be the global leader in the cycling computer industry with brands built on a passion for sports and a sporting lifestyle. Through the Bryton Affiliate Program, selected individuals can earn commission by promoting Bryton products. Affiliates can earn up to 10% commission on valid sales.
What will you get from it?
You’ll be part of a community of content creators living #bethechange and inspiring your followers. You’ll earn up to 10% commission on what people purchase through your exclusive affiliate links on bike computers and receive the professionally-designed Bryton banners, text links, and creative videos to add to your social media platform. Also, you will acquire Affiliate update news and the latest industry insight from Team Bryton.
How does it work?
- Fill out our application form and tell us about yourself and your plan to promote Bryton through your content.
- You can access the Bryton Affiliate homepage to receive your affiliate links and promo code for your community.
- Share your creativity on your website, email, and social media.
- Track your earnings and manage your campaigns around the clock.
How will you be paid?
- Commissions will be paid via PayPal on a quarterly basis.
- The required threshold of $100 is the minimum standard for payout to be issued.
- If your commissions do not meet the minimum threshold by the end of a quarter, your balance will accrue to the next quarter.
- All of the accounts payable will be cleared at the end of the year.
Please note that commission only applies to orders placed with a credit card. No other payment methods are eligible for commission at this time.
When will I know if my application is approved?
After you submit your application to become a Bryton Affiliate, please allow up to (7) business days to process. You will receive a confirmation email when it is successfully approved.
*Bryton Affiliate Program is strictly commission based. No additional discounts are offered to affiliates at this time. Please read the additional T&C for more information.
Sign up or log in to your account: